Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

what happened to Helena Rubenstein?

(4 Posts)
hellymelly Sat 30-Jul-11 23:19:22

They had a great range desinged by Charlotte Tilbury- amazing colours and then they were gone...did they go out of business?

HazeltheMcWitch Sun 31-Jul-11 01:40:02

Not out of business - in fact owned by L'Oreal, the world's biggest beauty company - but they no longer retail in UK as the results were poor. But you can still buy it in other countries.

I don't think Charlotte Tilbury is still associated with H. R., but if you like her stuff, have you looked at the myface makeup range which she worked on - you can find it in Boots. Plus I think she's consulted on the forthcoming Tom Ford Beauty range.

CristinaTheAstonishing Sun 31-Jul-11 19:19:32

You're right, I haven't seen that one in ages. Used to be mainly in airports.

hellymelly Sun 31-Jul-11 21:44:01

They did the best red lipgloss I have ever found, and great mascaras.Also the face creams were pretty good.Then just after the Charlott Tilbury colours and new packaging came out,they disappeared. I will check out the my face range,I haven't seen that,my local boots is teeny. I haven't looked at the Tom Ford stuff but I know they have it in Selfridges.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now