Talk

Advanced search

tinted moisturiser/foundation - how to choose the tint?

(5 Posts)
babyocho Sat 30-Jul-11 21:44:57

I think I am going to start using some but I have no idea how to choose shade. Also where to apply to - down to neck or just on face, nose and forehead?

blabalalalablabla Sat 30-Jul-11 21:49:42

Test it against your jaw line.

Apply it wherever you need it - I find that I need coverage on my nose, then work out across my cheeks, chin and forehead. I don't think you really need full face coverage unless you have a particularly uneven skin tone. I do have a 'light touch' approach to foundation/tinted moisturiser.

Best thing it to get yourself to a bobbi brown counter and get them to colour match.

PHAB Sun 31-Jul-11 10:17:37

Message deleted by Mumsnet.

Sammie29 Sun 31-Jul-11 10:35:41

HI there, Bodyshop do an amazing tinted vitamin E moisturiser. I use it all the time. i Use it as an all over moisturiser (on the face) for when i dont wear full makeup.
it gives you a good light coverage without feeling heavy. they do 1 shade and suits most skin types as is not a foundation. just a tint.

hope that helps. I am a bodyshop consultant, feel free to pm me with any questions.

happy2bhomely Sun 31-Jul-11 18:20:34

Benefit, You rebel is really good. Only 2 shades to choose from but I love the darker shade. Just enough coverage, but mainly a fresh glow, with SPF.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now