Talk

Advanced search

Boden 15% discount code

(24 Posts)
Mumelie Sat 30-Jul-11 13:01:33

Just found a Boden 15% off discount free delivery and returns code flyer in a magazine. RQ01. It says for first order only but tested it logged in and it seemed to work on the shopping cart. grin

sleepysox Sat 30-Jul-11 13:20:40

Thank you sooo much! I had a few items in my basket waiting for a 15% code. I've just ordered them. I'm so chuffed!

easilydistracted Sat 30-Jul-11 13:37:41

just put in my order, many thanks!!

Mumelie Sun 31-Jul-11 10:34:13

So glad it worked, must take another look myself wink

MarmadukeMarmalade Sun 31-Jul-11 11:28:27

Bugger!! put my order in yesterday with the 10% offer. Hey, Johnnie give us the REGULAR shoppers first dibs on the good codes !!!! We're your bread and butter customers!! As you can tell it really irritates me when companies do this smile

PollyRoxs Sun 31-Jul-11 18:31:23

Gutted I put my order in yesterday too. I agree you think regular customers would be given better discount codes. Very frustrating.

CristinaTheAstonishing Sun 31-Jul-11 19:18:09

Great stuff, I might use it later. I'm thinking of the velvet coat and a tweed skirt.

For the irritated, why not just re-order everything with the 15% code and send the 10% back when it arrives? It's free returns.

Mumelie Mon 01-Aug-11 18:44:12

Thats what I've done in the past WTWTW.
Does anyone else worry about the freepost returns label? I just sent back about £500 worth of stuff and decided to pay for insurance (cost me £24 as a huge heavy box) - dont think a proof of posting would cover it if it got lost.

Sometimes I have a little twinge, did send about £600 worth of sale stuff back on a free label (I have them stockpiled wink), but I took a deep breath and sent it and it as fine.

RM would have to be pretty sodding incompetent to lose a box that big grin

it was fine

gregssausageroll Mon 01-Aug-11 19:19:11

I have used the 15% discount today to order the rainy day mac and another mac type coat so we will see what they are like. One is on 4 week wait list though.

OwlMother Mon 01-Aug-11 19:26:07

m2333 is 15% and free delivery. Sent to DH for some unknown reason - I got 10% grrrrr!

brokenlady Mon 01-Aug-11 20:28:39

Thanks for the codes. I thought I was one of Johnnie's favourites but he only sent me 10%! DS needs new PJs and also ordered a fleece top for him. Got DD a load of sales T-shirts - bargains. Also got her the ultra violet skinny jeans which always suit her very slim frame. But what are we ordering from the women's collection?? I am trying hard to be inspired but am struggling so need inspiration! I have ordered the chiffon trim cardigan in rasin and have my eye on the animal print cardigan. Quite like the spotty scarf.

PollyRoxs Tue 02-Aug-11 08:34:57

I am very tempted to return the things on the 10% code and reorder on the 20% code. Any ideas how long the 20% code will last for? Have I got time to wait for the 10% order to arrive to see what I like or actually fits before ordering again at the discounted rate?

Optimism Tue 02-Aug-11 08:45:48

Re returns, I have a feeling my friend (who works in online retail) said that distance selling regulations state you need to prove you have posted the stuff back but it's not your problem if it doesn't ever get there. Hence no need to pay insurance. I wouldn't swear to it but I believe this to be the case.

Whenever I've ordered from Boden I always order multiple sizes, styles and colours and send back hundreds of pounds worth of stuff. Have never had any problem.

polyhymnia Tue 02-Aug-11 10:08:49

Which is the 20% code PollyRoss mentions, please?

PollyRoxs Tue 02-Aug-11 12:17:37

Sorry it is me being an overeager muppet and seeing things that aren't really there!!!

It is the 15% code mentioned at the top of the thread.blush

areyoutheregoditsmemargaret Tue 02-Aug-11 15:44:46

mumelie you are nuts smile

Of course you don't need to pay insurance. p o p is more than fine. When a DVD I sent in the post disappeared once I got a full refund from RM just by producing the receipt for the postage. NEVER pay to send things back to Boden

moragbellingham Tue 02-Aug-11 15:47:28

It's not things getting lost that worries me it's things getting "lost" that worries me - our old postie had binbags of the stuff.

Mumelie Tue 02-Aug-11 19:42:49

I have lost plenty with RM before and POP only covers you up to about £40! I know it was a lot but I just cant get stung for over £500 at the moment. Anyway DH paid wink

crazyspaniel Wed 03-Aug-11 11:05:38

As long as you have proof of postage, Boden (not RM) will refund you for the items, there is no need at all to buy additional insurance. If you're using the returns label, it's Boden, not you, that has the contract with Royal Mail. I've never had anything I've returned to Boden go missing, but have done several times with White Stuff - each time I sent them a scan of the PoP, and they refunded me immediately.

dreghorn Mon 08-Aug-11 20:11:30

My rainy day mac came today. I wanted to love it but it just made me look 10 stone heavier. The quality was good but the fabric combined with the fleece liner just made me look huge. Hoping the other one ordered will be better.

CristinaTheAstonishing Mon 08-Aug-11 21:36:32

I'm returning the leopard print coat. DH unhelpfully piped up with "oh, camouflage". OK, I know that technically, it is camouflage for the leopards but that's not the effect I was after. Aiming for cool sophistication rather than the military look.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now