Talk

Advanced search

St Tropez...lotion or mousse?

(7 Posts)
Dillydollydaydream Fri 29-Jul-11 15:40:45

Hi

I've got a wedding next weekend and thanks to the great a British weather I'm still rather pale and pasty looking.

I've been using the st tropez gradual tanner but need something darker (especially my poor white legs!)

Boots have got St Tropez on offer at the moment - can get the 240ml exfoliator, 240ml moisturiser and 120ml lotion or mousse for under 30 quid.

Can anyone recommend the lotion or mousse?
Thanks ladies

happy2bhomely Fri 29-Jul-11 22:06:28

I prefer lotion because it's darker and you can mix it easily with the moisturiser to blend over knees and elbows. WEAR GLOVES!

Dillydollydaydream Fri 29-Jul-11 23:00:23

Eek sounds scary!

uninspired Sat 30-Jul-11 11:28:48

Agree with wear gloves, although I prefer mousse after a friend recommended using it with the mitt thing.

For something like a wedding I would be tempted to go to a salon ( not for a spray tan though ) and have it professionally applied and you will get a really good non-streaky tan

Dillydollydaydream Mon 01-Aug-11 07:39:44

In the end opted for the mousse as I'm naturally fair so didn't want to go too dark on one go.
Will prob buy the lotion later tho if I'm not suitably golden!

ifancyashandy Mon 01-Aug-11 08:40:30

Ooh, can I ask - why not the spray tan? I sometimes have Fake Bake spray tans and have never had a problem. Or maybe everyone is laughing at me behind my back for some unknown style faux pas?! I do have it very light though!

uninspired Mon 01-Aug-11 09:23:20

shandy IMO you get much better coverage / less streaky fading than with a spray. Both look fab for first day but hand applied seems to last better

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now