Talk

Advanced search

Cotton smocks for LOs

(4 Posts)
monkeysmama Thu 28-Jul-11 08:54:08

I am looking for some thin cotton smock style tops for my dd (she wears a size 4 / 4-5) to wear on warm days. She had some perfect ones from Boden when she was younger but they didn't have any in her size this year. I bought four of the same design in Primark a few months ago but can't find any more. I've looked in Mothercare, Vertbaudet and Next.

Oh, and if anyone has any great thin cotton trousers to recommend that'd be great too.

TIA.

miche8 Thu 28-Jul-11 09:12:31

hi my daughter is a little younger than yours, have you tried monsoon or h&m? you could search ebay for old boden and monsoon. What about fat face? i've not paid close attention because shes still too young but i remember thinking how pretty it all was.

I've just bought this from gap www.gap.eu/browse/product.do?cid=57266&vid=1&pid=852599 looks nice with the pale grey skinny jeans and leggings, thinking maybe i might swap for the pink, got carried away choosing colours i like for myself. Lots of tunic/smocks and not really summery so could be worn in autumn with a cardigan.

animula Thu 28-Jul-11 09:19:41

petit bateau have a sale on at the moment - 50% off virtually everything. I suspect you'd like their style.

annoying video which doesn't show all the range. <sigh>

monkeysmama Thu 28-Jul-11 09:28:21

I do indeed like Petit Bateau and have looked at Gap, H&M and eBay too (I did actually get a Boden one on eBay). They need to be thin though and many places have sold out of their summer stuff / think all kids want to wear tshirts in the sun. We are going to Greece at the end of the month and she is so pale I like her to wear a long sleeved top over her sun cream. Am going to have a browse of PB!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now