Talk

Advanced search

Easy hair bun.. where can I get one of these?

(6 Posts)
AmyStake Wed 27-Jul-11 21:13:13

I've just discovered the amazing lady that is Queenie Chan AKA BeautyQQ on Youtube.

She's got a video called 8 Seconds Easy Hair Bun in which she uses a bun roller thing to do her hair, and it's just what I'm looking for.

I've never seen anything like this for sale in the UK before and the only ones I can find on t'internet are the ballerina donut type buns where you have to pin your hair in place. I can't be arsed with that when I'm running late for work.

Any ideas what it's actually called and/or where I can find one that's not ridiculously priced? <<looks hopeful>>

TattyDevine Wed 27-Jul-11 21:14:25

Does it look like a donut? If so you can get them in Boots...

Hulababy Wed 27-Jul-11 21:18:29

The one in the video isn't the donut you can get in Boots.

Is it something like this: www.pretty-pieces.co.uk/Hair-Bun-Roller-p/a09yhanc21.htm

Hulababy Wed 27-Jul-11 21:20:30

Or this; www.yesurprise.com/black-hair-care-curlers-sponge-bun-french-roller-hair-donut-twisters-p-14649.html?utm_source=googleps&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=ps_10may_Hairstyle%20Accessories

AmyStake Wed 27-Jul-11 21:22:52

Thank you Hula, that looks the sort!

I've seen a few on ebay but my Paypal was hacked in to earlier this year and it's locked.

MissBeehiving Wed 27-Jul-11 21:26:43

here?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now