Talk

Advanced search

Cleanser for sensitive combo skin

(7 Posts)
JosieRosie Wed 27-Jul-11 13:53:38

Hi all, I would love some recommendations for under £15 or so. I have been using baby lotion and cleaning off with damp cotton wool. It's working well but I fancy a change. Nothing too harsh and nothing anti-ageing.

TIA

branstonsandcheese Wed 27-Jul-11 13:56:42

Liz Earle! I have mental skin - sensitive, scaly yet greasy, prone to random outbreaks - and it has done wonders. The process is great too.

JosieRosie Wed 27-Jul-11 13:57:45

Thanks branstones. I'm very prone to scaly build up on T-zone so that sounds great. Any particular product? x

branstonsandcheese Wed 27-Jul-11 13:58:07

Sorry, it's liz earle's cleanse and polish hot cloth cleanser. I'd link but on stupid prematurely-posting phone.

JosieRosie Wed 27-Jul-11 13:58:56

Got it, will Google. Thanks again! Any other ideas from others so I can compare? grin

QuinnFabray Wed 27-Jul-11 14:47:38

Cetaphil. It's often recommended by dermatologists. It's not fancy, about a tenner for quite a big bottle, and my skin has never been better. Others on here have vouched for it too.

HackneyCabbage Wed 27-Jul-11 16:02:08

Kiehls 'gentle foaming facial cleanser'. lovely stuff, I have oily/spotty/blackhead prone t-zone combined with dry patches that get easily inflamed from harsher cleansers. Its much cheaper in the states so if you know anyone going, get them to bring some back for you. I use the Kiehls moisturiser too. its fab and doesn't clog my pores as a lot of moisturisers do.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now