Talk

Advanced search

OH LORD HELP ME...Ahhbra???

(8 Posts)
liftthatup Wed 27-Jul-11 05:10:42

I know, I know, but I'm up most of the night with sciatica (awaiting op next week for prolapsed disc) and I'm becoming transfixed the late night teleshopping. While hardly glamorous/ sexy-like myself- it does look comfy, supportive and as if it might give a decent silhouette under anything. Anyone any experience before my sleep deprived brain leads me astray? confused blush

miche8 Wed 27-Jul-11 08:16:31

i've just been watching this too, i'm so tempted find bras very uncomfy and i've been fitted a couple of times by different places. Why won't they just sell one bra i don't want 3 for £60, have found some negative reviews online.

Will wait and see if anyone else comes along....

superv1xen Wed 27-Jul-11 10:06:09

sounds a bit like the "genie bra" - saw loads of infomercials for that when in america recently and remember thinking, omg, that looks soooooo comfy blush

i too find most bra's really uncomfy.

<watches>

liftthatup Wed 27-Jul-11 10:12:56

I just had a quick squizz round reviews and most of them say they are at best ok and at worst beyond crap sad Thought I might have solved the whole hoiking and rubbing in armpits problems but now I think about it the cups didn't look that great... I really want a comfy bra that makes me slim and young again.
Just noticed how appropriate my user name issmile

HeavyHeidi Wed 27-Jul-11 10:49:17

all the reviews are horrible. and you need a decent bra fitting, if you have hoiking needs - Rigby and Peller or Bravisimo. Stay away from M&S!

liftthatup Wed 27-Jul-11 15:06:39

I know,Heidi- M&S have my knockers all over the place...

valiumredhead Wed 27-Jul-11 17:57:26

M and S do an Ahhhhhh Braaaa thingy as my mum got some.

peasandlove Thu 28-Jul-11 01:09:15

I only know one person who got one of these and she said it was crap.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now