Talk

Advanced search

Vest tops with INTEGRAL full bra - who on earth sells them??

(10 Posts)
plinkduet Tue 26-Jul-11 15:19:11

I know oBey have some, but they don't seem to list them in dress size, just bra size, so I ended up buying my bra size but the whole garment fitted like a size 6 sad

I just cannot find these anywhere on the high street.

I particularly want black or white or navy.

Does anyone know where I can buy such? - not recommendations for "have you tried this shop" but where you know they actually do sell them!

Thankyou smile

plinkduet Tue 26-Jul-11 15:20:33

I don't mean just a vest top with a 'support shelf', ie a bit of elastic under the bustline, but a full underwired bra with bra fastening at the back.

I'll try to find a picture..

TeamDamon Tue 26-Jul-11 15:21:58

Do you mean something like this?

TattyDevine Tue 26-Jul-11 15:22:38

I only know of Bravissimo but they start at a D I think and if your bra size is getting you a size 6 then I take it you are not a D...

plinkduet Tue 26-Jul-11 15:24:38

Yes exactly that! Although that brand are a bit pricey (£32 for a vest top!) and the cup sizes are too big.

ErnesttheBavarian Tue 26-Jul-11 15:24:55

are you particularly big and especially need underwired? I wear M & S vests with built in bra/shelf thing and I real ylike it. I got it because I particularly did not want underwiring though.

plinkduet Tue 26-Jul-11 15:25:14

I'm a bra size 34/36C and top size 12/14.

plinkduet Tue 26-Jul-11 15:26:22

Nooo have been breastfeeding two babies nonstop for 4 years total, defiantely need underwired not flimsy elastic 'shelf'!

HeavyHeidi Tue 26-Jul-11 16:56:47

give bravissimo a try - if you are 36C then 34d might fit as well.

ChuckYouFarlie Tue 26-Jul-11 22:53:49

as heavy says - you have probably changed shape since BFing.

I cannot stress strongly enough how much you need to get into a Bravissimo or Rigby and Peller and get a proper fitting!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now