Talk

Advanced search

Funky Dress for Hen Do

(5 Posts)
PieMistress Sun 24-Jul-11 22:08:45

Hi,

I'm looking for a funky dress to wear to my friend's hen do next month. I'm half stone+ heavier since having my DS and need something new!

I'm 38, 5'2" and a size 10 (top) and 12 (bottom)

Ideally it could be worn with black tights and boots/heels as my bare legs, even with fake tan on, are a bit of a no-go area (cankles, bad skin etc). So probably an above the knee length?

I've had a quick squizz on the high street but have left it a bit late and can't get into town very often (work full-time). Just wondering if the style & beauty on mn had any ideas?

Thanks in advance
Pie

PieMistress Mon 25-Jul-11 20:12:43

bump, anyone? thanks smile

tethersend Mon 25-Jul-11 20:37:00

What's your budget?

How about this?

FaffTastic Mon 25-Jul-11 20:53:08

Can't do thinks on iPhone but if you google Dorothy Perkins green dragonfly dress. It comes with gold belt so if you wear with a gold cuff and gold clutch bag with black tights and heels.

Think it also comes in navy and black.

PieMistress Mon 25-Jul-11 21:05:00

ooo tether that's really nice, there is a Matalan next to DS's nursery so will go in this week and have a look. It would also be perfect as a Christmas party frock!

faff, like that one too , oooo <ponder>

Budget would probably be £70 but that would be absolute tops smile so both of those allow for new accessories! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now