Talk

Advanced search

Beach/holiday bag on a budget.

(5 Posts)
JohnniesBitch Sun 24-Jul-11 18:51:31

I'm looking for a bag for my holiday to Cornwall, will hopefully be on the beach a lot as he boys have surf lessons booked and the Dd's live paddling and sandcastle building. I ruined a lovely leather bag last year so looking for something probably fabric with a budget of around £30 as will probably only use it these two weeks coming.
Needs to be big enough for my purse phone wipes nappy sunglasses etc but doesn't need to hold towels and swimsuits.
Any ideas?

OldBagWantsNewBag Sun 24-Jul-11 22:18:43

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

doglover Sun 24-Jul-11 22:28:06

Check out Primark - loads of bright, spacious bags which you could throw away after your holiday when it's full of sand and stains!!!

applecrumbleandcream Sun 24-Jul-11 22:32:08

I second Primark - place is full of huge fabric bags - all colours/styles. Don't get to a Primark very often but last year I bought a nautical red/white/blue one for around £6 and it was great - did the job well toting all our bits and bobs around.

MissKittyEliza Mon 25-Jul-11 13:25:12

Primark. So cheap, you can bin it when you get back and it's covered in sun tan lotion.....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now