Talk

Advanced search

30th Birthday soon, help me help my DH!!

(3 Posts)
LisMcA Sun 24-Jul-11 12:22:19

I'm 30 in a couple of weeks. To make me feel better mark the occasion DH is getting me a piece of jewellery. I would like something a bit different, but can be worn everyday. White gold or platinum maybe with some diamonds. I'm thinking necklace or bracelet. I don't have pierced ears and I'm not a huge fan of rings (engagement and wedding rings only) as I have short stubby fingers.

Been to the usual high street jewellers, but not seen anything I like. Can any of you recommend websites with lovely things that may fit my criteria.

Think of it as not helping me, but my poor poor DH who has a nervous breakdown everytime he has to buy me a gift. The bike saddle year is a whole other thread in itself grin!

KristinaM Sun 24-Jul-11 21:46:49

i would get a necklace with a coloured stone, a simple design to wear every day. like you i dont belive in keeping jewellery for special occasions only. i hAve some lovely jewllery from here including a ring with a pink sapphire and diamonds

Littletonlady Sun 24-Jul-11 23:15:39

Why don't you try Ingle and Rhode? Downside is they are in London but they are ethical and use conflict free diamonds and fair-trade gold etc. Plus not as expensive as I thought they would be e.g engagement rings start from £1000 but they also do bespoke necklaces etc. Good luck finding something you like.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now