Talk

Advanced search

Oil cleansing ....

(7 Posts)
cookcleanerchaufferetc Sun 24-Jul-11 11:14:08

What is the oil cleansing that people are talking of, sounds fab to the point of miraculous, but I know nothing about?!

Help!

kyacat Sun 24-Jul-11 12:44:58

here's a good article to start with smile

www.theoilcleansingmethod.com/

then have a search for the various threads here to get a good idea of how people tailor it for their own skin.

MissFoodie Sun 24-Jul-11 13:00:47

have a hunt through the threads, there are loads - but essentially, find an oil/oils that you like/suit your skin (eg jojoba or sweet almond)

Warm between palms of hands, apply to DRY face and eyes (with make up on), rub/massage all over, then rinse with muslin cloth/flannel and hot water (filled sink). Repeat rinse and wipe at least 2-3 times

valiumredhead Sun 24-Jul-11 18:20:06

Or just use any old creams you have lying around - does the job just as well imo.

cookcleanerchaufferetc Sun 24-Jul-11 21:03:24

Thanks

cookcleanerchaufferetc Sun 24-Jul-11 21:37:03

Wow! Just did it with felipe berio's finest olive oil, didn't have the rest in the cupboard, and impressive. Skin does look clearer. Wonder if I will come out in a billion spots tomorrow ......?!

Abra1d Sun 24-Jul-11 21:40:25

I have oily skin and Felipe Berio is the best thing I've found to use on it. I think a lot of my spots were caused by a reaction to something in most usual cleansers.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now