Talk

Advanced search

Joules Julia Dress. Which shoes?

(6 Posts)
plinkduet Sat 23-Jul-11 20:07:17

Dress from year or more ago. Whiteback ground with green, orange, red slightly muted floral print.

It's for a wedding early August, wearing bare-legged obviously. It seems to fit quite short on me at 5'9" as it stops on the knee.

As I'm tall I don't want to wear high heels, but I also don't like kitten heels. Would wedge heels go with this? Or just flats?

I'm a funny size 5.5 so only Clarks, M&S and (I think) Next do half sizing.

Any ideas on shoe colour/style?

Thankyou :D

plinkduet Sat 23-Jul-11 20:08:51

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/$(KGrHqV,!hsE1Qq5uiJJBNfipZrE9!~~1_35.JPG

Jazzicatz Sat 23-Jul-11 20:13:08

Better?

ameliagrey Sat 23-Jul-11 21:02:31

It's a tricky colour to match shoes with. green, orange? deffo not red or white- too essex girl.

if you don't want to go for screaming orange - which might look nice in a plain court- possibly patent- then I'd go for nude shoes. Flats might work or summery wedges in a neutral colour.

ameliagrey Sat 23-Jul-11 21:10:16

not sure of your budget but have a look at the LK Bennett site- they have some orange wedges with straw wedge and a nice kitten heel in dark red patent ( despite what i said about red this is dark)

onelily Sun 24-Jul-11 07:21:21

Not sure abt your size and since i am new doesnt know how this works- But could find these
this one
and this
also this
Personally i feel the third one goes well.Good luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now