Talk

Advanced search

Which eyelash serum?

(9 Posts)
gettingolderbytheday Sat 23-Jul-11 16:30:48

My eyelashes are getting so thin and sparse I thought I would try a serum. Revitalash is about £55 and Lilash about £85 so I wondered if anyone had tried a cheaper one and found that it works. I saw a few different makes in Boots the other day but I don't know if they work. Any suggestions?

Fluffycloudland77 Sat 23-Jul-11 16:42:03

The loreal one is great I'm having brilliant results

gettingolderbytheday Sat 23-Jul-11 16:52:48

The L'oreal one is only about £11 so that is good news, but do you think it works as well as the expensive ones?

CrispyHedgehog Sat 23-Jul-11 17:07:01

Fluffy how long did it take for the l'oreal one to work? I've been using it for 3 weeks and nothing yet sad

Fluffycloudland77 Sat 23-Jul-11 18:47:01

I think I've been using it 4 weeks or more, they just grew all of a sudden. I havent tried any of the others so I cant compare.

PetiteMum Sat 23-Jul-11 20:17:12

Might sound likes stupid q, but when are you supposed to apply? Before bed?

Fluffycloudland77 Sat 23-Jul-11 20:32:50

I put it on like eyeliner morning and night and then brush it on my lashes.

It doesn't look like eyelash extensions, just really long lashes that when I curl them almost come level with my eyebrows, I use loreal mascara with the White base coat too, it comes in a version with the serum in it too.

I honestly do not work for loreal. I just like these two products, I got the serum when the extensions I had for my wedding wrecked my own lashes.

CrispyHedgehog Sun 24-Jul-11 12:15:42

Just had a look and mine isn't the l'oreal one, it's called rapidlash.

noddyholder Sun 24-Jul-11 12:20:49

I have been using revitalash it is amazing

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now