Talk

Advanced search

Foundation recommendations?

(9 Posts)
WestYorkshireGirl Fri 22-Jul-11 21:49:48

Just wondering if anyone can recommend a good foundation for an oily nose with open pores, but also tending to dryness? Have tried Clinique, Body Shop, No7 and Lancome, but not hugely impressed. Would prefer one not tested on animals. Thanks

LuckyMrsT Fri 22-Jul-11 22:18:19

Revlon do a lovely oil free one - here it is.

AmaraDresden Fri 22-Jul-11 22:18:55

Revlon Colourstay in dry/normal is one of my faves, it gives a heavy coverage and I do use a tiny amount of podwer on my t zone.

AmaraDresden Fri 22-Jul-11 22:18:56

Revlon Colourstay in dry/normal is one of my faves, it gives a heavy coverage and I do use a tiny amount of podwer on my t zone.

valiumredhead Sat 23-Jul-11 10:27:03

I like mineral foundation, been using them for about a year now and would never go back to liquid foundation now.

Beautyfm Sat 23-Jul-11 17:11:51

FM Cosmetics do a lovely one here it is.
www.fragrances.fm/shop/9025098

GeneHuntsMistress Sat 23-Jul-11 17:19:32

Chanel MATTlumiere

QuinnFabray Sat 23-Jul-11 17:30:12

A decent primer can work wonders with oily skin. I use MAC spf 50. It pretty much makes any foundation I use ten times better.

ggirl Sat 23-Jul-11 18:00:33

I have combination skin , with open pores and dry areas . I have recently been recommended clinique moisture surge tinted moisturiser and it is amazing. was initially worried it would slide off my face or not cover up enough but it really does the trick.
Definitely worth trying.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now