Talk

Advanced search

Calling all petites seeking well fitting jeans

(4 Posts)
lucyspangle Fri 22-Jul-11 19:20:48

Have often seen others posting re the quest for well fitting jeans if you tend to be on the petite side.

I am 5ft 2 size 10 small waist but generous bum- really struggle with jeans usually end up with gaping waist- or the dreaded muffin overhang.

Ventured into GAP the other day mainly to get out of the rain only to find I was a size 4A (sounds so much better than a short 10! ) And the premium boot cuts are a brilliant fit. And bonus half price.Nice dark tint too.

PetiteMum Fri 22-Jul-11 19:43:29

Ho hum! Thanks so much, I am on a quest to find the perfect pair at the moment. tried on some in uniqlo today, skinny tapered dark ones. Really nice fit, but too long. They do free alterations though, so maybe I'll go back. Had to leg it as DS started freaking out lol

ameliagrey Fri 22-Jul-11 21:43:51

I have 2 pairs from Uniqlo- skinny, dark wash- one pair was 24.99 -they are more stretchy- the other pair was 14.99

i think I got a 28 " waist.

had both shortened in shop.

TapselteerieO Fri 22-Jul-11 22:27:28

Uniqlo sound brilliant, wish I lived near one! I tried on topshop Baxter jeans today, but the 30" leg is too long for me, they did fit quite well otherwise.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now