Talk

Advanced search

Friend's getting married soon...

(8 Posts)
BulletWithAName Fri 22-Jul-11 18:17:18

and I'm pretty sold on this worn with a veiled fascinator and white platform heels? What do you think?

louloubellamozzarella Fri 22-Jul-11 18:18:13

Fit. Love it grin.

BulletWithAName Fri 22-Jul-11 18:20:33

Wicked grin

Think I'll add a white skinny belt to the ensemble as well!

BulletWithAName Fri 22-Jul-11 18:23:29

Oh, just thought of a problem. What to do with my hair? I'm crap at hairstyles, my hair is very curly and thick and there is loads of it. Anyone got any ideas? I wouldn't really like it all pulled back, I'd like to keep some of it down ideally...

louloubellamozzarella Fri 22-Jul-11 18:29:30

Sounds good. I should maybe have backed up my approval with some explanation: love the cut, looks like the fabric will be nice and huggy (like hold you in in the right places) and the fabric is really different from what you see around most highstreet blah shops at the moment. Would look nice with a little retro style cropped cream cardie as well if you need a layer for the eve.

Hair is not my forte (I always spend ages deciding what to wear and forget about it!) But you could give it a conditioning treatment, straighten/wave it, make a side parting and pull into a low bun... If you search 'low messy side bun' on youtube there are some vids? I guess it depends what your fascinator is like but that would keep your hair nice but out of the way. I'm sure others will be better placed to advise!

BulletWithAName Fri 22-Jul-11 18:33:14

I was thinking that too about the cardi actually! Totally agree with you re the cut and fabric, it's just what I was looking for...and it's not overly expensive for a wedding either IMO.

I'd rather not straighten, it's such a pain to do and it never keeps nice, plus I do like my curls. I like the idea of a low messy bun though, that sounds quite simple! Maybe a beehive with some hair down would work? Have to bribe my mum into doing it for me though!

louloubellamozzarella Fri 22-Jul-11 18:36:33

If you have curls then go with them, definitely. And you already have the volume to make an 'up' style stay. Beehive would go with the 50s vibe too. Sounds like you'd best go and get some kirby grips in grin.

BulletWithAName Fri 22-Jul-11 18:38:06

Kirby grips and Silvrikin here I come!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now