Talk

Advanced search

slim cargos

(10 Posts)
kittydreamer Fri 22-Jul-11 17:33:22

I have bought some slim legged cargo pants in navy. Has anyone got any suggestions for tops that look good with this style? I am casual and thick waisted but these are flattering. Hope you can advise.

Mumelie Fri 22-Jul-11 17:42:18

Oh me too (just bought in navy in sales), watching for ideas!

RedwingWinter Fri 22-Jul-11 18:04:44

Me too! though mine are a camo green, also in the sale. Today I'm wearing them with a long black t-shirt, a metallic bronze belt, and a studded leather wristband.

meltedchocolate Fri 22-Jul-11 19:20:32

I wear mine with heels and a printed t-shirt (not like a floral print but like a cartoon or something like it). Going for the trendy but chilled look. (??!)

meltedchocolate Fri 22-Jul-11 19:20:54

(mine are also camo green)

prolificwillybreeder Fri 22-Jul-11 19:55:11

kitty could you tell me where you got your navy ones from? Are the skinny or just slim? Thank you smile

Northumberlandlass Fri 22-Jul-11 20:20:38

Prolific, I bought some skinny cargo pants in Fat Face yesterday in the sale £45 reduced to £20. I would say mine are skinny not slim.

Wore mine today with vest top, fitted Cardigan & flats.

kittydreamer Fri 22-Jul-11 20:32:18

they are by jackpot and slim more than skinny got them in the sale from 70 to 49 ponds in a shop in Aldeburgh,

prolificwillybreeder Fri 22-Jul-11 20:34:54

Thank you, I'll have a look online

I like to wear mine with heels, a loose-ish silk vest and a cropped cardigan or little cape thing for going out.

In the day. I like them with a fairly fitted t-shirt, a longer (bum length) cardigan and ballet flats.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now