Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone been to the Titanic Spa, Huddersfield?

(4 Posts)
WhyIsTheRumAlwaysGone Fri 22-Jul-11 17:25:13

DM and I are looking at going on a one night break so I can escape and have some quiet give DP and DS some quality time together. grin Has anyone one been or know of any experiences people have had?

WestYorkshireGirl Fri 22-Jul-11 21:54:36

I'm going in mid Aug. Have read mixed reviews on Trip Advisor so am just trying one of their Sunset Evenings which are a lot cheaper than a full day. A friend rented a flat in the mill complex and it was a bit run-down in terms of landscaping and a bit un-finished, but when I went into the reception area of the spa itself to get a leaflet, it seemed ok. If you're W Yorks based, I've been here before - was very reasonable, but small. http://www.waterfallspa.co.uk/spaleeds.php

sleepymare Fri 22-Jul-11 23:04:10

I have and it's gorgeous! Food is out of this world and treatments fab but a bit pricey (although depends on if you want treatments or are happy lounging by pool and in sauna etc). Agree about the rooms - although I didn't think they were particularly run down, rather I think they were trying to go for 'rustic' look IYSWIM. Not to everyones taste I suppose but there again how much time would you actually be spending in them?

WhyIsTheRumAlwaysGone Sat 23-Jul-11 14:29:49

Thank you both for your replies DM has booked us a night for two weeks time so I will let you know what it is like WYG

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now