Talk

Advanced search

Style this skirt for me please?

(2 Posts)
RabidRabbit Thu 21-Jul-11 15:07:12

Going to a wedding on the 4th August, not a huge church wedding, just in a room at a nice rural hotel so it's not a dress, fascinator and clutch type affair!

I like this skirt - www.forever21.com/UK/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=btms&ProductID=2074200417&VariantID=

I need a top to go with it. I was thinking of maybe a very clean simple short (but not no sleeved) cream/ivory blouse to be tucked into it, and finished off with a simple tan belt and tan heels? I'm very conscious of not being too overdressed as knowing the people going - I'll stand out like a sore thumb!

I can't find a suitable bloody blouse anywhere though! It must have sleeves, very concious of my flabby arm skin after losing 6st, and I want to throw some shapes on the dance floor at night without people fearing I might take off grin

It of course doesn't have to be a blouse, just something clean and simple that won't look odd tucked in smile thanks to anyone who can help!

tethersend Thu 21-Jul-11 16:17:45

Nice skirt... how about:

Cream

Blue

Striped

Black and white

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now