Talk

Advanced search

OK Bag Lovers - how about one that is lovely, not black and can take a macbook 13" and a couple of books along with usual crap?

(8 Posts)
misssugar Wed 20-Jul-11 20:53:04

Says it all really... I'm happy to spend a bit, but will be going back to student life and need a bag which is casual/smart/sophisticated but not too much so. How's that for a brief! wink

animula Wed 20-Jul-11 21:12:44

I met someone with a lovely bag from Massimo Dutti, and seemed large enough for all that.

And I've mentioned before that the Longchamps Pliage is taking over the world. I used to carry my laptop in mine.

CHOOGIRL Wed 20-Jul-11 21:50:15

I have recommended knomo bags before on here. They look smart and also protect your laptop. Sale on atm

polyhymnia Wed 20-Jul-11 22:24:10

I guess the Modalu Pippa would fit the bill - have seen it and it is nice -though , as a mature student myself, have some reservations not only about whether I want to emulate Pippa but also about whether it isn't a bit too 'structured' for student life.

polyhymnia Wed 20-Jul-11 22:27:43

PS just seen the reference to the Longchamps Pliage and have to say I do end up using that most days because it's so good to have something that adds virtually no weight to all the books etc and sits comfortably on my shoulder.

madammecholet Thu 21-Jul-11 08:34:46

some big A4 bags here..

big fold over slouch bag, Peony & Moore

big oushka bag

radley

misssugar Thu 21-Jul-11 17:43:56

Ooh love the peony and moore and the oushka madamecholet - thanks! The pliage looks v nice but quite 'buckety' if that makes sense? Also, it seems so wrong somehow to buy the Pippa - I'm sure she is lovely and everything IYSWIM confused.

I'm so fussy though, the blue oushka is out of stock which would be my preferred colour and I'm not so sure on the green p and m one (and don't want black) so if there are any more suggestions they will be very gratefully received.....

Thanks again

faustina Thu 21-Jul-11 20:33:06

try mimi berry

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now