Talk

Advanced search

I need a new moisturiser :(

(19 Posts)
MilkNoSugarPlease Tue 19-Jul-11 23:34:23

I use this one...I LOVE it...like really really love it...but I simply cant spend that money on it anymore sad A tube lasts 3 weeks

I need something that does the same job but for less then £5

TIA

libbyssister Tue 19-Jul-11 23:39:25

Well it's on offer, 3for2 at the mo.... wink

MilkNoSugarPlease Wed 20-Jul-11 00:44:02

I know sad but dammit I caaan't <weep>

CQrrrneee Wed 20-Jul-11 00:52:24

have you tried the aldi one?

cakeoholic Wed 20-Jul-11 00:53:32

What about the KM one?

It's more than £5 though, can you stretch to £5.10? grin

CQrrrneee Wed 20-Jul-11 00:54:19

sorry but KM looks old for her age <miaow>

CQrrrneee Wed 20-Jul-11 00:55:10

Although my mum used nivea and she has good skin for her age <she's 75 but there you go>

cakeoholic Wed 20-Jul-11 00:57:30

Can you just use half the amount you use just now? That would make it last twice as long and also cost £5.10(and a half!)

ComradeJing Wed 20-Jul-11 06:24:20

What about using a few drops of something like rosehip oil at night to stretch it out and just use the S&G one in the mornings?

MilkNoSugarPlease Wed 20-Jul-11 09:02:52

Have tried Nivea, didn't like it at all-far to thick...though frankly I'll give it a go if it makes me look like KM grin wink

Have used it as sparingly as possible sad

I only use moisturiser in the morning, but am really funny about them. I used to use the Light Simple hydrating one but I went off it-think they changed the formula!

Have bought this one....so we'll give it a go!

I just loved the radiency, energy aspect part of the S&G one sad

Havingkittens Wed 20-Jul-11 09:28:41

Just mix a little bit of highlighter in with what you are using to add a bit of glow.

piratecat Wed 20-Jul-11 09:34:17

i love this one.

I use a clarins face wash/exfoliatior/cleanser.

i was using a heavier type mositurizer but it was too much.

Olay Complete Care

EnSuiteShed Wed 20-Jul-11 09:57:10

Nivea Light Moisturising Day Cream is great and very light. Not at all like the KM cream. I used it for many many years before switching up to Dermalogica.

EnSuiteShed Wed 20-Jul-11 09:58:19

Oh yeah and you can add any sort of shimmer to that with a cheap liquid highlighter.

louloubellamozzarella Wed 20-Jul-11 14:54:48

I have a nearly full tube if you want it! Used it once and it gave me spots sad PM me your add if you're interested...

valiumredhead Wed 20-Jul-11 17:28:24

Can you stretch to 7 quid? The Olay Total Radiance in a yellowish tube is bloody fantastic!

snoozingbeauty Thu 21-Jul-11 09:30:58

I know you're not talking about this price range but I've just been talking about this on another thread and I honestly can't get enough of it because it's working as a day and night cream, and you only need one pump and I've been using it for a month and I'm not even half way through. I think it's going to be a really good buy plus it's the only thing that's calmed down my post-preggy/b-feeding hormonal freaky skin. www.mamamio.com/uk/mighty-moisture.html/

valiumredhead Thu 21-Jul-11 12:44:00

Oooooooo just bought Olay's new serum and moisturiser combined ( purple )

It's lovely and only 6 quid instead of 12 in Boots and Tescos if you buy it in Superdrug!

Fuzzled Thu 21-Jul-11 13:20:47

Seconded for Olay (or Ulay as it will forever be in my house!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now