Talk

Advanced search

OMG need bikini and have no idea where to get one

(8 Posts)
Fluffycloudland77 Tue 19-Jul-11 21:11:15

We're going to an apartment with access to a spa for a week and I have a purple swimming costume but it's a bit functional if you see what I mean.

I'd like a bikini for the sauna but I need it to be available as seperates as I'm a 6-8 on the top but a 8-10 on the bottom depending on the shop.

Where do you all buy your bikinis from? whats fashionable?

Is there any sauna/jacuzzi etiquette (sp) I need to know?

TwoAndaHalfNeurons Tue 19-Jul-11 21:30:05

Figleaves.com. Lots of lovely stuff.

tulpe Tue 19-Jul-11 23:21:33

Most high street stores sell separate tops and bottoms now. River Island and Oasis always seem to have a good selection. Topshop might be a good choice as they come up small. I have some lovely bikinis from Tesco blush. You do have to sort through some crappy ones there but they usually have a couple that are better quality fabric and cut. Boden also have separates and their chic bikini is gorgeous and very flattering. If you can cope with sorting through a few then TK Maxx is also a good supply. I have a Michael Kors bikini that I snapped up for 15 quid 6 years ago and it still looks new.

archanat10 Wed 20-Jul-11 14:39:56

Try debenhams. There is a sale of 10% on all lingerie. I jst bought it for myself

AnnThology Wed 20-Jul-11 15:04:55

go to a SHOP you nutjob

mumblechum1 Wed 20-Jul-11 15:07:18

grin at le poisson

AnnThology Wed 20-Jul-11 15:08:24

how is this hard? grin

" i think i need a tin of beans, a medium sized one, where can i find a tin of beans"?

archanat10 Wed 20-Jul-11 15:27:42

Hey Ann all i think is she is just too confused to find out, so jst asking for suggestions, its nt like she is some dumb blonde

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now