Talk

Advanced search

Fuzzy hair

(7 Posts)
toucancancan Tue 19-Jul-11 19:57:53

This humid weather is turning me into a frizz ball. Can anyone recommend a good hair spray that stops hair going fuzzy?

islawhiter Tue 19-Jul-11 20:03:49

Yea i have used one thats out at mo in a big yellow can called something like 'Back to head' (jus cant remember the proper name) it is really powerful, dont use it everyday tho cos its smell is a bit sickening, I dont need to use it if im straighning my hair tho

BitOfFun Tue 19-Jul-11 20:10:52

It's ok, Rebekkah, I think you're off on holiday tomorrow, aren't you? It won't be so humid there...

toucancancan Wed 20-Jul-11 18:17:36

LOL bitoffun Thanks isla I'll look for the yellow one you recommend.

valiumredhead Wed 20-Jul-11 18:30:29

Use Tigi Blow out balm from their catwalk range - it has transformed my hair, it's truly amazing - pisses all over morrocan oil and Frizz Ease!

kyacat Wed 20-Jul-11 18:43:01

This may sound daft valiumredhead, but would the blow out balm be helpful if you don't blowdry? I rag curl the ends of my hair every night and just straighten the top of my hair in the morning IYSWM, and sometimes it gets really mussed up and fuzzy-looking.

valiumredhead Wed 20-Jul-11 21:06:23

I don;t know tbh I haven't tried it without blow drying. Honestly it is SUCH fantastic stuff though, I have some proper cow licky kinks and they just disappear with this stuff.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now