Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone found the perfect pair of jeans?

(5 Posts)
CeliaFate Tue 19-Jul-11 10:53:32

I've got high waist jeans from Wallis. The 10 was too small, went up my bum and were uncomfortable. The 12 leaves a huge gap at the back and give me saggy crotch - not a good look.
Where can I find a pair of high waist jeans that fit, don't cut off my circulation, don't sag round my crotch and cost less than £75?
Do they exist?!

peasandlove Tue 19-Jul-11 12:13:11

Not Your Daughters Jeans? Havent tried them myself but they're supposed to be good for high waisted ones. good luck

WowOoo Tue 19-Jul-11 12:16:27

I found Levis 627 good. They are high waisted and come in various leg lengths too.
They stopped making them, so i bought a few pairs in sale. Can't remember whatever replaced them is called. But, there is something similar.
Lady in Levi's shop was great. Took one look at me, asked me what I was looking for and bingo. Great jeans, I think.

miche8 Tue 19-Jul-11 12:31:55

i'm impressed with the levis curve id ones, the sizing is very odd though so try loads on.

alemci Tue 19-Jul-11 12:47:23

Zaffiri ones in John Lewis fit me well but they are expensive but not as dear as NMDJ and I think they are more stylish. You could try M & S not per Una. I find alot of Jeans go up my bum too hence the more expensive ones seem to be better

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now