Talk

Advanced search

Wrap emails for discounts

(14 Posts)
TracyK Tue 19-Jul-11 09:30:56

It says for online customers - not sure if signing up for newsletters counts. I ordered some stuff at the weekend and yesterday got offered half a dozen tops almost half price (1 that I'd bloody ordered at f. price grr).

And another offer of 4 tops today.

If you don't go through the email link and just go to the website directly - it doesn't show you the deals.

Gillybobs Tue 19-Jul-11 13:08:17

Could you share the link?

TracyK Tue 19-Jul-11 17:33:02

Try www.wraponline.co.uk/subcats/SMWOD2/offer-of-the-day/index.htm?Media=CDES003&etrack=1 and if not - maybe PM me your email address and I can just forward on the email from them.

Gillybobs Tue 19-Jul-11 17:47:22

That works fine thanks. Oooo very tempted....

TracyK Tue 19-Jul-11 17:59:49

But - what will tomorrow's offer be.....???

TracyK Tue 19-Jul-11 18:01:11

I shall post any more links that I get. My order is being delivered tomorrow I hope - so that I can get an idea of their quality and sizing - before I pay for any more P&P on spec.

TracyK Wed 20-Jul-11 11:20:01

Here's todays www.wraplondon.co.uk/subcats/SMWOD3/offer-of-the-day/index.htm?Media=CDES004&etrack=1

Gillybobs Wed 20-Jul-11 11:26:41

Very nice. I am so tempted but tbh have bought loads of summer stuff (and worn virtually none of it!!) and feel I cant justify/afford any more.

Did your parcel arrive yet?

TracyK Wed 20-Jul-11 11:41:10

Not yet - am waiting....
My Lands End (for ds) and my H&M (both of us) - still no show.

I haven't really bought much for summer this year - been such a wash out. I am waiting for www.wraplondon.co.uk/fashion-W455-SMWKW/knitwear/knitted-tunic.htm to be deal of the day. Or maybe some of their jeans.
I'll post tomorrows deal - I'm presuming will get one Thur and Fri (maybe weekend too??)

Gillybobs Wed 20-Jul-11 11:42:32

Oh I'd definitely make an exception for that tunic it is GORGEOUS!!

I have a couple of pieces of their winter knitwear and it is lovely quality

TracyK Wed 20-Jul-11 11:53:12

This www.wraplondon.co.uk/fashion-W474-SMWBL/shirts-tops/printed-silk-tunic.htm is rather beautiful too - but ££££.

I wish my parcel would hurry up!

accessorizequeen Wed 20-Jul-11 13:19:33

I'm waiting on their cardigans to come up on the daily email, I think the quality is really goodas are the colours. Spot on really, the linen tops I bought last summer still look great. I did sent quite a few bits back lately as they didn't fit right but then I am huge so nothing fits right sad
I found the sizing generous.

TracyK Thu 21-Jul-11 11:00:06

Todays code - nothing for me yetwww.wraplondon.co.uk/subcats/SMWOD4/offer-of-the-day/index.htm?Media=CDES005&etrack=1

TracyK Fri 22-Jul-11 09:04:01

Fridays code www.wraplondon.co.uk/subcats/SMWOD5/offer-of-the-day/index.htm?Media=CDES006&etrack=1

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now