Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Top for a 3 wedding.

(6 Posts)
PGTip Mon 18-Jul-11 22:11:05

i have 3 three wedding before the end of September, thankfully none of the couples knows each other so one outfit will do all 3 occassions. I already have some white trousers and am after either a red or navy top to go with them. Would like to cover my awful mid section as much as possible. I am 5'6 a size 16-18 with 36HH norks. Would pay up to £50 for the right top.

If anyone has ideas on dresses that would look good on me please suggest them. I would love a dress but feel like a humungous heffer in anything but boring jeans at the moment.

PGTip Tue 19-Jul-11 07:38:30

Bump - anybody??

Lizzylou Tue 19-Jul-11 07:52:40

Hmmm,
Comes in red and blue
Dress, Navy or Red
Love this

Sorry, have to get ready for work now!

PGTip Tue 19-Jul-11 08:35:38

Ooh thanks Lizzy, live the John Lewis one, was thinking with sleeves tho. Gonna pop to nearest JL today.

Fuzzled Tue 19-Jul-11 08:42:16

Pepperberry. Bravissimo's new shop for their clothing range. They might have something?

PGTip Tue 19-Jul-11 09:51:32

Fuzzled - why didn't I think of them, love their stuff. Thank you smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: