Talk

Advanced search

A Laura Ashely challenge....

(13 Posts)
Bradsmum Mon 18-Jul-11 15:42:13

I have a £35 voucher due to expire and can't find a single thing on website worth buying... this is a desperate situation... help!

Bradsmum Mon 18-Jul-11 15:51:04

Shamelessly bumping... I have 2 days to spend this voucher...

Cleverything Mon 18-Jul-11 16:05:42

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Cleverything Mon 18-Jul-11 16:15:01

LuckyMrsT Mon 18-Jul-11 16:18:45

How about some wallpaper to decorate an alcove or chimney breast?

Or I am quite taken with this grin

There are some nice throws in the sale. Even if you don't want them for yourself they would make an amazing present for someone. Don't let your voucher go to waste!

LadyClariceCannockMonty Mon 18-Jul-11 16:20:56

Plain pillowcases?
Otherwise, I agree with Clevery – presents.

I really sympathise. I got M&S vouchers at Christmas and have been struggling to spend them! I went for towels in the end, but ordered them online and when they came they looked rubbish and not the colour I was expecting. If I can't even get decent towels then I despair! At least I don't have a time restriction though. Good luck!

Bradsmum Mon 18-Jul-11 16:41:19

LuckyMrs T - love the sausage dog thing but my dog would do indiscreet things to it.. maybe as a gift. Like the throw too Cleverything - would have to give as a gift as not my colour scheme. But have you seen the gifts section?? Would be too embarrassed to give any of that stuff. Utter rubbish! I did think about plain white towels but the only ones on the site have flowers embossed on them ... Even looked at plain white t shirt but even that has got "silvery grey inserts"...

LadyClariceCannockMonty Mon 18-Jul-11 16:47:02

You don't necessarily need to buy things from the gift section to give as presents although I admit I'm struggling to find anything half-decent anywhere on the site

Having said that, I'd be chuffed to bits if you gave me the sausage dog as a pressie! And I don't have pets to hump it. <bonus>

Cleverything Tue 19-Jul-11 11:51:48

LadyClariceCannockMonty Tue 19-Jul-11 12:11:24

Oh yes, lovely idea. Pity about the anti-picnic 'summer' we're having so far smile

TapselteerieO Tue 19-Jul-11 13:05:11

this is very plain, available in sage colour too, would be quite good with jeans?

Georgimama Tue 19-Jul-11 13:06:58

Bed linen? Theirs is mostly lovely and I always buy ours from LA (but only in the sale).

JemimaMuddledUp Tue 19-Jul-11 13:40:12

Do you have DC? Mine love Laura Ashley stuff. DD recently had some bunting and a crochet tea set from there.

Or do you have teachers etc to buy small gifts for at Christmas? You could stock up on candles etc in the sale ready for then.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now