Talk

Advanced search

Body Shop products - what do you have / love ??

(19 Posts)
sparkle1977 Fri 15-Jul-11 16:36:18

I have a voucher sitting at home to use soon and I was wondering what to buy with it. I really love the Moroccan Rose perfume so I will get some of that.

What other products are recommended ?? Is their make up any good ?

LuckyMrsT Fri 15-Jul-11 16:41:50

You cannot beat the cocoa butter body lotion (the original not the body butter). There was half price off everything online the other week and I ordered all the old stuff I remember from when I was 12. Dewberry shower gel, banana conditioner. Brilliant.

The make up is ok I think. I've got some nice bronzer. The make up brushes are good.

Clure Fri 15-Jul-11 16:52:19

I use quite a lot of Bodyshop products, here are a few of my faves
bronzing pearls are nice
also I have the shimmer cubes (4 little squares of eyeshadow)
love the teatree blotting papers good for shiney face!
camomile eye makeup remover I've used for years
I also love the coconut body butter - i find the fruit ones a bit sickly
hair detangling spray, not sure of the name but it smells of blueberries and is devine!
Wooden bristle hairbrush (good for mine and DD long hair)

Nobdie Fri 15-Jul-11 19:44:14

I love the vitamin E moisturiser, it's really light but effective

HopeForTheBest Fri 15-Jul-11 19:47:51

Oh the Moroccan Rose shower gel is heavenly too, but guess if you like the perfume you'd know that!

I used an under-eye concealer of their's which was miraculous. I have since run out but need to get more. It really was fab for dark circles.

PetiteMum Fri 15-Jul-11 21:01:32

I like their concealed and hemp handcream

PetiteMum Fri 15-Jul-11 21:01:53

Oops, meant concealer!

MrsLevinson Fri 15-Jul-11 21:30:41

More votes for vitamin e moisturisers and the hemp handcream. Also love the vitamin C facial scrub.

willybreeder Fri 15-Jul-11 21:42:04

The make-up has some great copy cats going on - they do a shimmer blusher in rose and bronze, copies of Bobbi Brown shimmer brick. The blusher brush is good. I just bought the mini bronzer for sticking in travel bag and it's great.

mippy Fri 15-Jul-11 23:33:38

Their kabuki brushes are excellent - the ones sold in their mineral section. Shame the foundation comes out orange on me!

I also like the 'baked' eyeshadows that have one crescent-shaped light section on a large darker disc.

Lizzabadger Fri 15-Jul-11 23:58:05

I like the lipgloss.

JoleneJoleneJoleneJoleeene Sat 16-Jul-11 08:35:02

I like the shower gel.

Pin0t Sat 16-Jul-11 14:10:20

I haven't been in Body Shop for years. I will now though!

Bunbaker Sat 16-Jul-11 14:46:56

Another vote for the vitamin E range of products, especially the facial cleansing bar. I also love this which is the best body butter I have ever used. It sinks in quickly and has a subtle earthy smell. I never get "mosaic" legs in the summer when I use it.

ash6605 Sat 16-Jul-11 14:56:03

LOVE body shop, where do I start?

Vit E range
Men's skincare range(dh loves their face scrub)
Body butters and body scrubs(satsuma smells good enough to eat) also I use their lip and cheek tint it's similar to Benetint but half the price!

lawnimp Sat 16-Jul-11 14:59:22

passion fruit cleanser

sparkle1977 Sat 16-Jul-11 21:07:38

Well I got the Moroccan Rose perfume and also the matching shower gel. Then as I spent £15 on the perfume i got a perfume mist thing free so I got the vanilla one. Also got some of the satsuma shower gel too so very pleased with all that.

I got some of the hemp handcream a few weeks back, works really well but not keen on the smell.

In case anyone is interested, the hemp handcream they had on sale for today and tomorrow (so the sales lady said). You get the large size that is usually a tenner for £5.

5GoMadOnAZ650 Sat 16-Jul-11 21:09:45

I love the almond body butter and shower gel, I've had loads of compliments on how lovely I smell smile

mrsfossil Sat 16-Jul-11 22:16:39

used to love the banana conditioner but think they don't do it any more, also the body butters either cocoa or shea

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now