Talk

Advanced search

So sick of looking ..another what goes with this dress

(4 Posts)
moonmother Fri 15-Jul-11 14:57:11

I've bought this dress www.ohsoboho.com/clothing-c4/uttam-clothing-fayth-maxi-dress-in-black-with-floral-print-p3059 for a wedding I'm going to in September.

I really love the dress, but need a cardi/shrug/wrap and shoes to go with it. I know I could go for black accessories but I wear a lot of black and wanted to add some colour.

I've been searching and searching and have searched so much I'm sick of searching, the dress has red,pink,greens,gold and turquoise in it. I've looked at wedges and flats and can't decide between the two- can't really do heels anymore - my feet aren't used to it.

Style-wise I'm a boho girl, so don't want to look too dressy, and my hair has changed colour in the sun, so I now have glorious auburn highlights (which I really like)so whereas I'd normally go for red accessories (don't do pink) with my hair the colour it is I don't think red's going to go.

I'm really in a pickle confused and really need help.....

chocolateteabag Fri 15-Jul-11 20:10:22

What about..
this green cardie from Pure collection
Or BOGOF pashmina?

Shoes - I'd go for wedges with a back up pair of black ballet flats if you get sore feet. Try Next - they have some for £28 - in black Would be hard to match shoes and top so personally I wouldn't try and stick to black.

TracyK Fri 15-Jul-11 20:18:01

Cream or goldy coloured pashmina and some kind of black and or gold wedge sandals.

Thehusbandsatcricketagain Fri 15-Jul-11 20:46:16

ooh love the dress,I would put a really bright cardi with it & a pair of gladiator sandals,some really stylish ones around but me being me (a bit of a boho girl too) would deff not put wedges with it as it would change the look oo much from who you are grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now