Talk

Advanced search

Suntan lotion that smells of coconut?

(12 Posts)
TracyK Fri 15-Jul-11 09:58:30

Am guessing Hawiian Tropic? Do they do a lotion - all I could see in Asda was oil.

Am hankering after a nice coconut smelling lotion - I got Nivea invisible and it pongs like fly spray and had to put it in the bin!

RamblingRosa Fri 15-Jul-11 10:03:25

Hawaiian Tropic smells delicious. I've just bought some for our hols (even though the forecast is now rain sad)

Not sure it's quite coconut but it does smell lovely.

They do a lotion as well as oil. It goes up to SPF30 I think.

sparkle1977 Fri 15-Jul-11 10:12:06

I currently have a Tesco own brand one called Soleil or something like that, smells very much like coconut, which is unfortunate as I am not a coconut fan.

HeavyHeidi Fri 15-Jul-11 11:20:52

Estree Lauder Bronze Goddess smells like coconut too

midnightexpress Fri 15-Jul-11 11:23:55

I got Soltan Invisible from Boots, which smells like flyspray too, but the smell disappears v quickly, and it is fab - no sticky slimy skin. Though obv no coconut smell - perhaps you could get a coconut shower gel to compensate?

Pin0t Fri 15-Jul-11 12:47:39

Piz Buin is the smell of holidays smile (And gives the best tans)

Adair Fri 15-Jul-11 12:52:37

Asda one is nice.

WowOoo Fri 15-Jul-11 12:54:07

Hawaiian tropic smells lovely. I'm not sure if it's good or not though as haven't spent too long in the sun with it on.
I do really love Piz Buin like Pinot. Wish I'd bought that instead, but the HT was on offer and the PB very expensive.
I have the HT lotion factor 30 - goes on v nicely and not at all greasy.

steamedtreaclesnape Fri 15-Jul-11 12:56:07

Malibu smells of coconut - I absolutely love it. It's really cheap as well. I get mine from Superdrug.

wellwisher Fri 15-Jul-11 14:15:00

Hawaiian Tropic do lotions - Boots have them on their website.

wellwisher Fri 15-Jul-11 14:18:02

HT lotions at Boots.com

TracyK Fri 15-Jul-11 14:27:38

Thanks Wellwisher - am doing a bit of online shopping at the mo.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now