Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Man's rings?

(6 Posts)
sieglinde Thu 14-Jul-11 18:12:21

Hi, I want to buy Siegmund a present to celebrate our anniversary, and he would like a ring, but I can't find anywhere that sells men's rings that aren't either a. like parts of a knuckeduster or b. like something inherited from Lord Someonorother. Any suggestions?

dexter73 Thu 14-Jul-11 18:39:17

I like this ring from Links of London.

queenrollo Thu 14-Jul-11 18:47:27

www.crazypigdesigns.com/

my DH has an obsession with Crazy Pig hmm but then he ordered our bespoke wedding rings from there and they are gorgeous. The customer service is outstanding too.

Lots of quite 'goth' designs on there (and my DH is really not goth so I don't understand his obsession with the skull rings) but some quite nice other designs too - the fleur de lys and celtic stuff is more subdued.

Gingefringe Thu 14-Jul-11 18:55:09

I like a nice big sovereign ring myself!

iklboo Thu 14-Jul-11 19:54:36

DH has a nice plain titanium ring and a Celtic ring (got that from Past Times when we were 'courting' blush) as well as his wedding ring.

sieglinde Fri 15-Jul-11 11:19:03

Thanks, everyone. I love the crazypig site, but not sure Siegmund wouldn't prefer the plain roundel. What is a sovereign ring, btw?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now