Talk

Advanced search

Are these the real deal?

(7 Posts)
keep Thu 14-Jul-11 13:43:59

I may be blinded by my desire to pay so little!

It is my stepdaughters 18th and I want to buy these shoes as she loves Louboutins. I am prepared to pay more but if these are the real deal it would be a fantastic saving!

www.christianlouboutinsaleuks.co.uk/christian-louboutin-daffodil-160-suede-platform-black-pumps-p-587.html

lulaloop Thu 14-Jul-11 13:51:29

Def a fake site, sorry!

keep Thu 14-Jul-11 13:57:17

That is what I thought but got blinded by the low price.

Thank you. Will look elsewhere.

MissFoodie Thu 14-Jul-11 14:01:27

the clue is in the name of the site ("sales") - either buy from the actual store or a reputable shop like Selfridges/Harrods;
The whole point of spending ridiculous amounts of money on shoes is that you get the customer service instore!

spiderslegs Thu 14-Jul-11 14:03:59

The comments are a bit of a give-away;

'This looks very elegant style of shoes, to wear outside let me be outstanding.'

&

'Pictures and shoes are the same, they are really comfortable, next time I'll continue to buy this kind of shoes.'

Or

'Seller's service attitude is very good. The fashionable style let me fall in love with it.'

Hmmmmmm.

MissFoodie Thu 14-Jul-11 14:05:17

LMAO Spiderslegs

Karbea Thu 14-Jul-11 14:15:18

Definitely fake, a friend of mine got a pair from there and one heel was higher than the other, so she couldn't even wear them. If you want louboutins pay the right price for them, or get the in the sale, end of season, I love mine!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now