Talk

Advanced search

what do i dress my son in for his christening

(9 Posts)
TheSecondComing Thu 14-Jul-11 10:27:21

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

paulapantsdown Thu 14-Jul-11 10:31:31

www.vertbaudet.co.uk/baby-boy-jacket-trousers-polo-shirt-beige-light-solid.htm?ProductId=702040013&FiltreCouleur=6309&t=6

dont really know how to likns properly - sorry
Both my boys wore this little suit, it is really soft and compfy but looks smart for photos. They do little beige shoes too.

bettydoc Thu 14-Jul-11 11:32:01

DS was (still is) on the chunky side and looked ridiculous in Christening gown at 3 months. My folks bought him a lovely off-white velour suit with a double-breasted jacket and a cute hat. He was gorgeous... IMO. wink

Pancakeflipper Thu 14-Jul-11 11:37:33

My son was nearly 2 yr old and it was Summer and a boiling hot He was Christened wearing a lovely short sleeved polo shirt that a relative bought him from a posh shop and some gorgeous shorts.

His brother dressed similiar. But as his godparents were the vicar and curator we were on very familiar ground and it was a chilled service.

GwendolineMaryLacey Thu 14-Jul-11 11:46:11

This would work grin

(mind your eyes)

TheSecondComing Thu 14-Jul-11 12:46:04

Northumberlandlass Thu 14-Jul-11 12:53:51

DS was christened when he was 6 months old (very big), we got some oatmeal coloured linen trousers / waistcoat from Monsoon and he wore a long sleeve H&M white t-shirt.

sweetheart Thu 14-Jul-11 13:01:34

How about this

this

this

any of this

Debenhams and Bhs both usually have loads of reasonibly priced wedding suit stuff for boy's. It's where I usually head for formal wear for ds. Monsoon is also nice but a bit more expensive.

TheSecondComing Thu 14-Jul-11 18:07:18

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now