Talk

Advanced search

Which colours?

(2 Posts)
Scheherezadea Wed 13-Jul-11 15:50:25

Ok... am having to root through my wardrobe/cheapies on ebay as have wedding & reception to attend next week, but am 6 months pg and bump is quite large!

Poor DP is fed up of hearing me whinge, so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me make a decision! I need something which will show off subtly match my new engagement ring grin it's sapphire and diamond in white gold, and I need long sleeves/a cover up.

SO my options are;

Dark grey strappy babydoll dress - needs cardi and leggings as is very short
Silvery dress with a bit of goldeny detailing round the neck & waist - needs cardi.

Anyway - I have cream/ivory hat, bag and shoes. I want a jacket to cover up arms, so am thinking of a cheapie like this http://shop.ebay.co.uk/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=drop+pocket+cardigan&_sacat=See-All-Categories

What colour cardi & leggings should I go for if I wear the babydoll - cream, grey or navy blue?

In an ideal world I'd have a lovely long sleeve dark blue maternity dress, but I can't find anything sad

CharlieCoCo Wed 13-Jul-11 21:23:57

dont wear grey leggins and cardi if dree is grey it will look washed out. i think cream will look a bit bluh too. go with navy, if its the shade of grey im imagining-like a marble grey, it will look lovely.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now