Talk

Advanced search

Right, who was it who recommended Nivea Tinted Moisturiser...?

(39 Posts)
MinnieBar Wed 13-Jul-11 14:44:45

.... because I want to snog you, as they say.

It's brilliant. It gives good coverage, a touch of colour (but not orange), it's so quick to put on, you need hardly any... and best of all it's bloody cheap! (just under a fiver - bargainous.)

A dash of translucent powder over the top and my blotchy, sallow skin looks all smooth and even. I'm really very happy.

My only advice would be to rub it in as soon as you put it on - don't dot it all over your face and then do each bit as it seems to streak a little that way (could just be my peculiar skin).

Thanks!

scottishmummy Wed 13-Jul-11 18:34:30

not me but it is good isnt it!i buy it

prettywhiteguitar Wed 13-Jul-11 18:49:32

not me either but i love it too ! I wouldn't normally go without foundation but this makes me look much less made up so its a nice, natural look.

CharlieCoCo Wed 13-Jul-11 21:11:04

isnt it greasy? nivea use to be very greasy whichbhas put me off. will i like it now?

runnyhabbit Wed 13-Jul-11 21:42:02

I love this too, but concerned that it doesn't have an SPF (unless there's another one)

LovelyDaffs Wed 13-Jul-11 21:44:47

It wasn't me, but I love it too. I wear a mac primer with sunblock under. It's great stuff and as others say sooo cheap.

MinnieBar Wed 13-Jul-11 22:54:32

It's not greasy at all - same consistency as Olay-with-foundation, but it doesn't leave me looking a) a weird colour and b) patchy ten minutes later (although, for balance, I have a friend who swears by Olay).

I put on a normal SPF moisturiser first thing and then apply the Nivea one after breakfast, so 15 minutes or so later. That seems to work well for me…

grinningbee Wed 13-Jul-11 22:58:25

<psst> Sainsbury's are selling it for £1.50!

I would also like to thank whoever mentioned it. I was practically a make-up virgin, but gave it a go and it's fab. I'd never so much as tried foundation etc before blush

MinnieBar Thu 14-Jul-11 09:44:04

£1.50??!! Bargain of bargains. Plus I've got a spend-£45-get-£9-off voucher for Sainsbo's, so perhaps I'll get 25 tubes and then spend the rest on wine nappies. grin

BumperlicicusTotalus Thu 14-Jul-11 09:48:58

Chuh! I was using nivea tinted moisturiser back before tinted moisturiser became fashionable and it was the only one <ahead of the times - for once>

GwendolineMaryLacey Thu 14-Jul-11 09:53:44

I use the Olay stuff and it's ok, but then I'm shite at make up. Have to look at Nivea if it's better. Was going to ask about shades but it only comes in one, yes?

Must go to Sainsburys... smile

Ktay Thu 14-Jul-11 10:01:01

Is this the Q10 one? I use that (poss a little orange) and it has an SPF

HauntedLittleLunatic Thu 14-Jul-11 10:04:11

Is it this one?

I bought a tinted moisturiser and it was rubbish (think it was natural collection)...so looking for an alternative and make sure I don't get the wrong one.

LawrieMarlow Thu 14-Jul-11 10:06:02

I said it was good smile And also said you should get it from Sainsburys (£1.50 until about the 26th I think).

This one is the daily essentials one or something like that, not the Q10 one. But Sainsburys are doing half price on nearly everything by Nivea at the moment.

I have finally started a skincare routine (at the age of nearly 36 blush)

LawrieMarlow Thu 14-Jul-11 10:08:28

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

FjorgynAndHotWater Thu 14-Jul-11 10:34:01

lawrie you had better get that last post deleted - when you click on the link it shows some personal info and your basket shock <goes back to check for naice ham v fruit shoots> wink

HauntedLittleLunatic Thu 14-Jul-11 10:41:30

<Waves to Lawrie.....long time no stalk wink

LawrieMarlow Thu 14-Jul-11 11:12:18

Have reported - thank you Fjorg.

No ham or fruit shoots though grin

GwendolineMaryLacey Thu 14-Jul-11 16:15:36

Right, I've blown six quid on four tubes of this stuff. It'd better be good!

MinnieBar Fri 15-Jul-11 11:02:35

You bastards. I've just been to Sainsbos and there was a great big yawning gap where the tinted moisturiser should be!! How very dare you! (And putting Olay touch of foundation in its place was just rubbing salt on the wound.)
<shakes fist and vows to never recommend anything ever again>
wink

GwendolineMaryLacey Fri 15-Jul-11 11:56:12

I forgot to try it today. When does the offer end because if I like it, I'll be round the back by the loading bays waiting for the lorry grin

LawrieMarlow Fri 15-Jul-11 13:32:06

I think it ends July 26th or some similar date.

Just looked on the website and the moisturiser is 19th July. But some other Nivea products on 50% off are 26th July.

I only have one tube of it. Maybe I need to get some more (and hope I don't live where Gwendoline does grin)

whatatip Sat 16-Jul-11 15:26:54

boots online have 2 tubes for £4 currently too.

gailforce1 Sat 16-Jul-11 17:02:31

At my Sainsbos at 7.30am and they were sold out!! How many tubes are you all buying?!!

pommedechocolat Sat 16-Jul-11 17:54:31

I'm allergic to Nivea stuff booo

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now