Talk

Advanced search

Next sale (again!)

(13 Posts)
theladylovescupcakes Wed 13-Jul-11 14:40:23

Have managed to get a VIP slot for friday but noticed that a lot of the stuff I'd recently bought for DS's hols in Oct have been reduced. What are the chances that I can get away with buying them again in the sale and returning the full price stuff? I know they usually accept returns within 7ish days, but I've def returned something that was over that time.

dexter73 Wed 13-Jul-11 16:14:21

If you have a vip slot for Friday then most of the stuff will be gone by then as the first vip slots start tonight and everything sells out very quickly. I would keep hold of the stuff you have bought in case you can't get it in the sale.

theladylovescupcakes Wed 13-Jul-11 19:36:28

oh. and here was me thinking I was special getting a slot at all! will see what dregs are left on friday.

CeliaFate Wed 13-Jul-11 20:56:59

If you return it once it's gone on sale, I'm sure they only refund you the sale price.

Vix1980 Thu 14-Jul-11 08:28:15

Might sound silly but whats a vip slot and how can you get one??

dexter73 Thu 14-Jul-11 08:32:06

Vix - To be selected for an invitation you must have a Next flexible credit account with at least £250 credit available, have ordered from the Next Directory this year, your email address details are up to date and you are registered to... receive sale and promotional emails. (You can amend or update your e-mail address when you sign into your account online.) You must agree to have a copy of the Next Directory and you have returned less than two thirds of the items you’ve bought in this year. However, meeting the above criteria doesn't guarantee a slot will be offered.
C&P from their site.

DoraJarr Thu 14-Jul-11 09:20:10

no
i often havent been invited
i had ablast on there last night
got MASSES of stuff - branded sportswear and stupid shoes

gregssausageroll Thu 14-Jul-11 09:23:41

Nowt left this morning. 3 pairs of trousers for selection at age 3 for boys. Did get him some shoes though and a Jacket that I have really wanted. Other than that, nothing left.

Couldn't get the curtains I wanted either.

SleepySuzy Thu 14-Jul-11 09:33:45

Buggery bollocks. My time slot has arrived and the only 2 things I wanted have gone angry

DoraJarr Thu 14-Jul-11 09:39:15

i got a text alert on monday lunchtime to book a slot - maybe thts the way forward?

SleepySuzy Thu 14-Jul-11 10:11:00

If there was anything you really wanted then it seems yesterday was the time to shop. But my invite only came yesterday so today was the first timeslot I could get. Really annoyed that my rug has gone sad

SleepySuzy Thu 14-Jul-11 10:12:20

You need to book your slot as soon as you get your invite. They go quick. My invite came too late sad

VivaLeBeaver Thu 14-Jul-11 10:16:09

I had a slot for this morning and there was nothing left that I wanted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now