Talk

Advanced search

Monsoon sale , refund or exchange for up to 7 days only , Ive missed the deadline by one day . Is there anything I can do ?

(7 Posts)
Debris Wed 13-Jul-11 12:37:24

Does this mean that I just have to keep what ive bought or do they give you a credit voucher ?

dexter73 Wed 13-Jul-11 12:42:31

You should go in and see what they say.

shelldockley Wed 13-Jul-11 17:22:30

They've been very strict with me before when I've done that, although with some sweet talking I managed to convince the sales assistant to let me exhange for some jewellery.

shopalot Wed 13-Jul-11 17:42:24

They do exchange after seven days but no refunds. Sweet talking should work too smile

Debris Wed 13-Jul-11 18:27:28

Thank you , I was hoping they might exchange , but it does actually say exchange or refund within 7 days on the back of the receipt. will go in and see what they say. If not does anyone want a bikini , size 10 bottoms and size 14 top ? !!

wellwisher Wed 13-Jul-11 23:02:59

If it's still got the tags they might exchange without a receipt - can you sneakily find out? You could then tell them you bought it 6 days ago but have lost the receipt, and get an exchange...

whoneedssleepanyway Thu 14-Jul-11 09:14:35

I would do what wellwisher says. The only problem with that is if the items have been reduced further in the last 7 days you will get the lower value for them without a receipt.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now