Talk

Advanced search

All you super clever nork measurers, over here please ----->

(7 Posts)

Right, I have been on the bra threads, seen the error of my ways and ordered a huge selection of bras from bra stop, different makes and a couple of sizes that might work within each make.

I am a 32E without a doubt, (32/38) all the 34DD look awful, I don't think I would ever shoehorn myself into a 30F.

However, I have one tit bigger than the other and in all these bras it is really noticable.

Right tit - perfect fit

Left tit - double boobage

I have jiggled and swept and smoothed.

What do I do? and why is it so much more noticable than it is in all my crappy badly fitting 36C's? (though all of those are non-wired).

Help!

PrettyCandles Tue 12-Jul-11 12:42:19

You need to fit to the larger boob, and help the smaller one with a strategic hoik or a chicken fillet.

TBH bra-fitting is a bit like breastfeeding support: at-a-distance guidane is never quite as good as face-to-face.

PrettyCandles Tue 12-Jul-11 12:46:30

Urgh posted too soon!

Meant to add that you ought to get yourself fitted at John Lewis or Bravissimo - they're the best IME.

Totally agree about the face-to-face thing, but don't have access to anywhere decent.

blabalalalablabla Tue 12-Jul-11 13:08:23

Have you go a local independent department store near you? Lots of them tend to stock a real range of makes including all those on bravissimo etc - if you are an E cup I'd go for anything by fantasie or freya - I'm a 34E and after years of research wouldn't find a better fit from any other make - they definitely give the best support and shape.

I would recommend giving their moulded t-shirt bra a go as it seems to come up slightly larger (perhaps because it is moulded) and therefore it wouldn't notice if you have uneven boobs.

HeavyHeidi Tue 12-Jul-11 13:32:54

yup, take the bra that fits the bigger tit and stuff a chicken fillet into the other side. And if 32E gives you a double boobage on left side, you have to try 32F. moulded is a good idea as well, like blabla recommedned, again take the size that fits the bigger one.

Right will re-order in 32Fs and 34Es and will see how I get on.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now