Talk

Advanced search

last few shopping bits, can you help me find them?

(8 Posts)
sweetheart Tue 12-Jul-11 12:33:12

I'm well on my way to creating my own personla capsule wardrobe but there are a few things I need to complete it and wondered if anyone has seen them whilst out shopping, they seem to be avoiding me!!!!!

So things I need are:-

Blazer in stone / cream
cardigan in teal / turquoise (and perhaps one in mint too)
cardigan in peach / light apricot
belts in grey, cream, teal/turquoise, blue
long sleeve layering tops in navy blue, teal, light pink, grey

I also need some shoes that I can wear socks with that have heals - no idea what style to go for but I get cold feet easily and all my heals are court shoes or wedges.

I've looked at Kettlewell and whilst the colours are fab the style of the clothing leaves little to be desired!

I think that's all for now!

LuckyMrsT Tue 12-Jul-11 15:36:21

Mint coloured cardi for £12.50 (well 'pistachio' but near enough. I have the lilac one and it's very Audrey Hepburn. I don't wear mine done up like the model though, I think that looks a bit frumpy.

Also like this, which is sort of teal.

You can search by colour on the John Lewis website, which might help you and their clearance is on for a few more days.

LuckyMrsT Tue 12-Jul-11 15:43:51

And for shoes how about a shoe boot style like these absolute bargains or these? They will hide your socks without being boots as such.

aftereight Tue 12-Jul-11 16:12:45

Have you tried Oasis for cardis? They usually have a good range of colours iirc.

sweetheart Tue 12-Jul-11 16:52:22

thanks for the ideas, I'm not really sure about a crew neck cardigan (as all the perfect colour ones in oasis!!! Grrrrr)

I do have a pair of show boots but I find them a bit uncomfortable, maybe that's because they aren't very good quality!

WhatsWrongWithYou Tue 12-Jul-11 17:05:28

Have you tried Shopstyle?
You can define your search by garment/colour/price/size - might come up with something.
If you don't like round-necked cardis you could always open the top few buttons (assuming it's for reasons of boobage) and have a vest under.

Gillybobs Tue 12-Jul-11 17:42:24

Was just about to suggest Shopstyle but see WWWY has beaten me to it! Brill website if you need something specific, couldnt live without it

LuckyMrsT Tue 12-Jul-11 17:54:36

I wear the crew necks either completely open or with just the top button done up. I think it looks cute and classic but even if you're not sure it's worth trying one on to see what you think. There are loads around at the moment as you've discovered.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now