Talk

Advanced search

Width of Moda in Pelle shoes?

(5 Posts)
moonstorm Tue 12-Jul-11 12:26:11

I've seen these but wondered what the width is like - if the width comes up large, I think they'll be ok, but iff small, I think they'll be too small. I don't really like wearing heels, so don't want to pay full price!

Either that, or are there any wide alternatives out there? I think wedge style heels might be more supportive. I keep coming unstuck... My other sandals are like these blush so I need something more dressy!

Thanks!

moonstorm Tue 12-Jul-11 13:02:01

Or might these be better? They have a few more bids though...

JenniL1977 Tue 12-Jul-11 13:07:26

I can get my fat wide feet in Moda in Pelle shoes (large bridge of the foot and a size 7 as well) - I always buy my winter boots from them and they're great quality and really really comfortable.
I can't click on your link though as DH has said he'll divorce me if I buy any more shoes. smile

moonstorm Tue 12-Jul-11 13:28:23

grin

Thanks. I don't buy many shoes, but am determind to get something decent this year to go with the comfortable ones!!

whoneedssleepanyway Tue 12-Jul-11 14:41:12

I have fairly narrow feet and they fit me fine but would say I wouldn't want my feet to be much wider.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now