Talk

Advanced search

Heels to go with a cerise silk dress???

(19 Posts)
Ilovebagsandbruuuce Mon 11-Jul-11 20:29:18

Help!!! I have a wedding to go to - dress all sorted (from Coast - Symphony style in bright pink) but I have no idea what sort of heels to wear with a bright pink dress!! Any thoughts???

FoundWanting Mon 11-Jul-11 20:48:00

Nude?

mumzy Mon 11-Jul-11 20:48:32

Nude heels

CeliaFate Mon 11-Jul-11 20:48:33

I'd go for nude or a shocking contrast like bright blue.

Ilovebagsandbruuuce Mon 11-Jul-11 20:50:16

ooo, maybe nude, will go have a look...or should i be a bit more daring??

mumzy Mon 11-Jul-11 20:50:41

Wow 3 cross posts all agreeing on the best colour!

Ilovebagsandbruuuce Mon 11-Jul-11 20:51:21

oh wow - just looked at those lk bennett ones, they're NICE!! shame out of stock though sad

FoundWanting Mon 11-Jul-11 21:02:12

Have a look at Aldo shoes loads of nudes here.

Ilovebagsandbruuuce Mon 11-Jul-11 21:22:25

thank you all. had a look at ALdo but nothing grabs me as much as the lk bennett ones sad got a couple of weeks so may be they'll come back in stock - heres hoping!

Ilovebagsandbruuuce Wed 13-Jul-11 22:24:24

[http://www.lkbennett.com/shoes/courts/CCSLEDGE201PATENT lk bennett sledge bronze]] the lk bennett nudes got me looking ... out of stock on nude but how about bronze??? i have a bronze disc bracelet that would match, also they would look good with skinnies, and bright pink tops, for nights out.

But...leather soles....eeek!! never owned a pair with leather soles before - can i walk outside in them??

Ilovebagsandbruuuce Wed 13-Jul-11 22:25:50

ahh link didnt work!!

www.lkbennett.com/shoes/courts/CCSLEDGE201PATENT

whoneedssleepanyway Thu 14-Jul-11 09:00:15

snake print these from LKB

whoneedssleepanyway Thu 14-Jul-11 09:00:59

fat lot of help I am they are out of stock unless you have massive or tiny feet.....I still think snake print would go best though

youonlygetonelife Thu 14-Jul-11 09:12:25

Nude, definitely. Try Midtown from Russell and Bromley - not at all cheap but amazingly comfortable, for heels. Can't find a picture, sadly, but they are mid height, nude patent peep toes.

Any metallic shade would work, too - or even black if you accessorised with black hat/bag etc

Spamspamspam Thu 14-Jul-11 10:04:52

Love the LK Bennett bronze shoes - gorgeous

All their shoes have leather soles but I just take them to a cobbler and have a rubber sole fitted as they can be a bit dangerous otherwise.

If you have not bought from LK Bennett before make sure they tell you about the coating on the underside of their shoes, they come with a see through or black plastic coating which you have to peel off before you wear otherwise you get raggedy bits of plastic under the shoe!

noddyholder Thu 14-Jul-11 10:08:38

bargain and have seen them and they are a lot prettier IRL

Spamspamspam Thu 14-Jul-11 10:20:27

There are some fabulous Pewter shoes on the LK Bennett outlet store in Ebay - can't do link but they are £60! bargain and very similar to the bronze ones

Spamspamspam Thu 14-Jul-11 10:23:56

Oooh and they have some in gold and some others in grey which are also nice!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now