Talk

Advanced search

I have these gorgeous (IMO) shoes,........

(9 Posts)
MittzyTheVixen Mon 11-Jul-11 17:51:39

here

for a wedding reception on Friday but am struggling to put an outfit together so...

Can I wear a gorgeous Duck Egg blue top with white smart trousers?

Do people wear trousers to an evening do? I either have white soft linen ones or some fabulous white floaty ones........

dexter73 Mon 11-Jul-11 17:57:40

I would wear the shoes with a duck egg blue top and the white floaty trousers. I think they would be fine for an evening do.

ScarletOHaHa Mon 11-Jul-11 19:18:46

great shoes - wear whichever trousers show them off the most

MittzyTheVixen Mon 11-Jul-11 19:41:59

Oh lovely smile, thank you, I wasn't sure if trousers were OK for the evening do, it has been a long time since I went to a formal wedding event!

TaudrieTattoo Mon 11-Jul-11 20:30:49

Those are gorgeous shoes.

I let out an involuntary 'mmm' when I opened the link, like I was biting into an eclair.

Where did you get them?

MittzyTheVixen Mon 11-Jul-11 22:32:57

They are from Schuh Tawdry, in the sale (can get them online!)

If all else fails I shall wear nothing else except my dignity grin

ChaoticAngelofGryffindor Tue 12-Jul-11 13:22:25

My instant reaction when I saw those shoes was "I want them" accompanied by sharp intake of breath. They're gorgeous smile

The outfit you mention sounds fine for an evening do. I have to admit I've not been to a formal wedding for years myself.

Lazydaisy55 Tue 12-Jul-11 23:23:52

I love those shoes! wear them with something which shows them off.

MittzyTheVixen Wed 13-Jul-11 17:14:21

They came today and they are really really beautiful, and comfortable smile, I felt like a proper lady!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now