Talk

Advanced search

Paris shopping recommendations

(3 Posts)
bambiandthumper Mon 11-Jul-11 16:14:58

I'm stopping off in Paris on Friday en route to Cannes with my niece (18), who i've promised I will take shopping.

She's been to Paris many times before, and so would rather not do the whole bon marche/printemps route, but more stand alone shops if you get me, and so I was wondering if any of you mnetters (especially bonsoir!), had any ideas on where she would love.

Her style is fairly chic and classic, she tends to wear skinny jeans or denim shorts with breton tops/ stolen cashmere jumpers from her mum and then ballet pump/superga/ boots. A big fan of Zadig & Voltaire, Bimba& Lola jewellery as am I, as well as the standard Zara and Urban Outfitters!! She has also just had her 18th (hence the shopping), so she'll have a reasonable budget, but anywhere with Zaraish prices would also be great.

TIA grin

bambiandthumper Mon 11-Jul-11 23:54:09

bump

worldgonecrazy Tue 12-Jul-11 08:45:44

Reciproque is an amazing treasure trove of designer finds. Most of it is second hand but they get a lot of unworn, or worn once ites too. A lot of stuff is straight off the catwalks, or items that have been bought for mistresses and never worn. It's still pricey but worth a couple of hours rummaging. The various shops are along Rue de la Pompe www.reciproque.fr/en/8/ and there's a lovely little neighbourhood cafe/bistro at the top of the street which does a set menu for a few euros.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now