Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Peach eyeshadow

(12 Posts)
AuntieMaggie Mon 11-Jul-11 13:43:52

I'm looking for a peach eyeshadow but couldn't find one yesterday in the shops I looked in - any ideas? I want it to be more orangey peach than pinky peach IYSWIM.

HappyAsIAm Mon 11-Jul-11 14:52:39

Estee Lauder do one. I wear it with a dark grey eye shadow, and its really nice. I know that I'm not describing it as looking nice, but it does! It may be part of a duo set with another colour - I had mice as part of a gift set.

HappyAsIAm Mon 11-Jul-11 14:52:47

mine

Vizzini Mon 11-Jul-11 20:55:35

MAC Paradisco or Arena are both nice peaches. Look great on green or blue eyes.

polar515 Mon 11-Jul-11 21:04:58

Second the Mac rec. And looks great on brown eyes too ; )

AuntieMaggie Mon 11-Jul-11 21:19:57

Brill thanks - my eyes are green smile I use big beautiful eyes by benefit but wanted something more peachy.

I can't find the estee lauder one but the peach ones look nice!

BearBehavingBadly Mon 11-Jul-11 23:45:37

I have a peachy coloured Estee Lauder eyeshadow, its Nude Fresco.
That may be the one Happy is on about.

HappyAsIAm Tue 12-Jul-11 10:00:18

Thats it, Bear! I wear it with a khaki/green colour and with a grey colour and it looks very nice with my green eyes., so it should look good on you too Maggie. I know I'm not making it sound that good, but it really is nice on, honest.

Lipstickgal Tue 12-Jul-11 10:16:46

Body Shop used to do these shimmer bricks in a quad and one of them was a very pretty metallic peach with other tonal shades. Very pretty and easy to build up the colour too.

Lipstickgal Tue 12-Jul-11 10:20:14

Just checked, they still do them. They are called shimmer cubes and the warm one has the peach I have wiffled on about. HTH.

AuntieMaggie Tue 12-Jul-11 12:27:11

I once had a benefit girl put 'pistachio' sparkly eyeshadow on me with a green colour - that doesn't sound good either but it looked amaznig!

I think I might have that quad- will have to check if its on the right lines but even if not thank you for reminding me about the body shop! Completely forgot about them! Will have a shopping trip and try all these out!

AuntieMaggie Tue 12-Jul-11 12:27:55

BTW it's because I've taken a shine to coral this year that I wanted the eyeshadow!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: