Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

I have £100 on my Advantage card...

(7 Posts)
daimbardiva Mon 11-Jul-11 13:10:48

...and am building up to a big spree spending it all on me, me, me!!! What shall I buy, oh beautiful ones? Thinking of some perfume (probably Angel as I've run out and love it) which'll take care of £40-ish, leaving me with £60 for other treats. Was contemplating some Clarins Beauty Flash balm, and maybe some Soap and Glory stuff...what do you reckon? Other suggestions v welcome too smile

gregssausageroll Mon 11-Jul-11 13:19:07

Boots have a monster S&G pack. £85 worth for about £30 I think. I got a quidco message about it last week. Don't like the stuff myself but other posters say it is fab!

miche8 Mon 11-Jul-11 13:20:19

i love angel perfume, the body oil spray is also very nice. If you like clinque bonus time starts in august and i will be buying the tinted moisturiser. I recently got a leighton denny glass nail file which is very good, you can file both ways with this one. I've had samples of the new red olay serum and moisturiser and the avene ranges which i'm considering buying.

StealthPolarBear Mon 11-Jul-11 13:23:27

do you work anywhere near a boots? A couple of months of lunches that I didn't have to make would be a huge treat for me

On a practical level, they usually have a machine inside that tells you about bargain offers using points, don't they?

HappyAsIAm Mon 11-Jul-11 14:54:40

Clinique body things. I would buy the sparkle skin body exfoliator in a tube (it is a turquoise colour) and the body comfort body moisturiser in a tube (yellow colour). I think they're both really good! I think you would get both for about £32.

fiorentina Mon 11-Jul-11 16:48:32

I'm saving mine for a splurge on Origins products. It's just a shame that so few branches sell it, and you can't use your points online, but when I see a store with a concession, I'll be spending them finally!

daimbardiva Tue 12-Jul-11 09:02:37

I know, it is such a pain that you cna't use the points online - my local branch doesn't stock all the brands I'd ideally like to splurge on e.g. Benefit

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now