Talk

Advanced search

What colour eyeshadow with emerald green?

(9 Posts)
AuntieMaggie Fri 08-Jul-11 18:34:04

I've got a black dress with green poppies on (from DP) which are a emerald type of green - what colour eyeshadow goes with this?

virgiltracey Fri 08-Jul-11 18:49:03

emerald green?
brown?
black? (i always use brown as a base and black/dark grey over the top to achieve a warmer smokey eye)

LisMcA Fri 08-Jul-11 18:53:41

Metalics, gold, silver, bronze?? I love Barry M dazzle dust. Comes in loads o colours and cam be a sublte dusting or a full on colour fest!!

virgiltracey Fri 08-Jul-11 19:10:27

ooo yes bronze would be lovely

parkingpermit Fri 08-Jul-11 19:11:41

ooh i have a lovely mac eyeset that has a metallic green with bronze/gold and dark sparkly brown and some purple too.

SharonGless Sat 09-Jul-11 08:44:37

Laura Mercier has an eyeshadow called black karat which is lovely which is dark brown with gold sparkles in it

PinotLovesRonWeasley Sat 09-Jul-11 11:19:23

Bobbi Brown LongWear Cream eyeshadow in Sandy Gold. I wore an emerald dress to a wedding last year and this colour worked so well.

HouseOfBamboo Sat 09-Jul-11 12:40:01

I think it would depend on your own natural colouring. Golds and bronzes are nice, but if you can't wear orangey / bronzey colours normally, then they are probably best avoided.

If you can't do golds then maybe a smokey grey?

z1rconia Sat 09-Jul-11 13:31:58

Kahki metallic

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now