Talk

Advanced search

Cover up make up..

(5 Posts)
covermeup Fri 08-Jul-11 14:59:14

Hi,

Just wondered if anybody knows of any really good cover up make up, have tried dermablend but didn't find it too good. Looking for the kind of thing that make up artists use to cover up tattoos, blemishs, etc..

Any help will be much appreciated. Thankyou

Emo76 Fri 08-Jul-11 20:36:35

MAC might do something suitable ?

PainSnail Fri 08-Jul-11 20:57:03

dermablend?

skyebluepink Fri 08-Jul-11 21:18:07

I would use something called dermablend (bought from a makeup suppliers) which I'd use for tattoos and scars - it's a densely pigmented grease paint type product. But more than consistency it's about knowing how to counter one colour with another, light and dark and so on. Or for under eye circles id use something else like a Bobbi brown concealer or Ellis faas pen. Or for bad skin / blemishes I'd use a mineral makeup such as Lilly lolo.

What do you need it for?

Havingkittens Fri 08-Jul-11 21:39:18

There's also Dermacolour which isn't the same as Dermablend. Similar product, but different brand. You could also try Veil or Kat Von D tattoo cover up.

The most effective thing for covering tattoos and birth marks invisibly is airbrushing, but you need all the equipment and training to do it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now