Talk

Advanced search

Where can you get glasses with clear plastic frames??

(8 Posts)
anynamesleft Thu 07-Jul-11 22:44:28

.... no, not the NHS 1970's variety but the uber stylish clear frames / arms look with narrow rectangular lenses smile

I've had a range of different rimless glasses for the last few years and now fancy a change and like the clear plastic frames but can't for the life of me find them anywhere.

Have you seen them in any retail opticians? online? is it a particular designer make?

TIA

TattyDevine Thu 07-Jul-11 22:54:43

Mmm these aren't all clear but the main bit is, you could argue they are funkier than if the whole thing was clear

Kirks Originals

This website is hours of fun, if you like colours (err maybe you don't but perhaps you could be convinced! grin )

TattyDevine Thu 07-Jul-11 22:55:24

Oh big hairy bollocks, the link doesn't work, silly fancy website

Hold on

TattyDevine Thu 07-Jul-11 22:56:51

Just see if this works

TattyDevine Thu 07-Jul-11 22:57:52

Okay that sort of worked, brings you to the general collection that does the clear front.

Get a colour though. Some of them are even sparkly grin

anynamesleft Thu 07-Jul-11 23:19:25

thanks Tatty, they do look fab but not sure they'd suit me.

The narrow clear ones just look so stylish - striking in an unobtrusive way (if that's not too poncey a description) but I just can't find the blighters - they must be out there somewhere!

anynamesleft Thu 14-Jul-11 23:11:45

... bump - i've been to the opticians today and am so hoping to find an alternative to rimless frames.

Anyone seen these clear plastic jobbies?

MrsMc82 Thu 14-Jul-11 23:26:48

Tweet boyd hilton, he was wearing some super ones on news night last week

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now